Monday, April 18, 2005

A Debt of Gratitude.

We just received the most wonderful call.... from Iraq.
Dr. Yevsey Goldberg called from Fallajah to speak with us and sent his heartfelt thoughts and prayers.
I was happily able to tell him that Evelyn was asleep on my chest. Sensitive to him missing his own son, I was able to thank him for being there and affording me the ability to be with my family at this important time.
He is over there, as many are separated from their family, in harms way and his concern is for us and Evelyn.

The outpouring never ceases to amaze us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to think of the right thing to say in situations like these...just know that we are all thinking of you and wish you all the love and support that we can possibly offer. I believe that everything has its reason, and that positive outcomes are derived from even the most tragic of events.

Happy birthday, Brian

love,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Elizabeth and Brian, for sharing your beautiful family with all of us. I was so thrilled to see you all in church yesterday. I had prayed when I walked in that you would be there, and there you were. Evelyn is touching so many lives right now. Her presence in your home, with your family, has to be an absolute joy. We continue to pray for your strength and for Evelyn's health. May God's angels continue to protect all of you and may you all continue to feel His abundant love each and every moment.
God Bless, Lisa Lowther

Anonymous said...

I wake up each day and look forward to the pictures and comments that fill this web site. My eyes fill with tears as I see God's love everywhere. I pray that all of you can feel that love every minute of every day. All of you amaze us with your outpouring of love and support for one another and we continue to be blessed by sharing Evelyn's story.
God Bless all of you,
Robin Shipley